Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Be our guest restaurant

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM
  • 15 Replies
So from I am reading the be our guest restaurant will be 2 TS credits but it looks like it will not be a character meal. It seems crazy to me use 2 points when it is also a quick meal for lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my2sweetjoys
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I thought it would have characters! How disappointing to have 2 ts credits used for this.I still want to try it though.

jenny76
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Do you know when this restaurant will be open?
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I thought it was character but which ones haven't been announced yet???? That will stink if it's not
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Disney had said it will be cs lunch and 1 ts credit at dinner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:57 PM
The 2 table service credits are for dinner only. During lunch the restaurant is a quick service type restaurant. It is a signature restaurant that is why it has two credits. There are a few others that have no characters that are two TS credits. I can't remember the exact name but there is one that you cannot use any credits unless you have a platinum or premium plan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by Heather on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM
I have only seen that it will be 1 credit for both
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I have read that it is one credit each, and that there is supposed to be something with Belle and an animatronic Lumiere (The candlestick)..but nothing more than that so far.

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:00 PM

In the post that Littlefoots has titled 2013 dining plan info on the bottom of the post she posted that it would be 2 TS credits for dinner. I believe someone said it will open this yr around sept? so maybe this yr it will be 1 credit but starting next yr it will be 2. 

DIStickers.com Ticker
vicky33006
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:19 PM
I thought in the Disney blog they had said it was only one TS credit for dinner? Hm..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM
The opening date it listed as "holidays 2012" I believe so I would assume it won't open until at least november

Quoting angelmom224:

In the post that Littlefoots has titled 2013 dining plan info on the bottom of the post she posted that it would be 2 TS credits for dinner. I believe someone said it will open this yr around sept? so maybe this yr it will be 1 credit but starting next yr it will be 2. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)