Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

International gateway?

Posted by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM
  • 14 Replies
Which Epcot resort do we want to stay at for the fastest access to the International Gateway?
by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:44 PM

Beach club, then Yacht, then Boardwalk.. in that order.. will be closest to Intl Gateway. You also have Swan and Dolphin right there as well.  

Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Quoting littlefoots:

Beach club, then Yacht, then Boardwalk.. in that order.. will be closest to Intl Gateway. You also have Swan and Dolphin right there as well.  

Perfect! We booked the poly for our trip in feb, but we can't get a club level room due to the renos, so we are moving. Of those 3, which would you recommend? We have never done an Epcot resort.
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 7:08 PM

Out of those.. I would recommend either Yacht or Beach Club. They have a great pool area- Storm Along Bay, activities etc and the great pirate ship slide too.. i say either bc you may prefer one over the other taste/decor wise. (both give access to the pool and activities)

Here is a info sheet on each one and a map of the area for Epcot resorts..

Beach & Yacht, Boardwalk  Epcot Area  

Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks love!

Quoting littlefoots:

Out of those.. I would recommend either Yacht or Beach Club. They have a great pool area- Storm Along Bay, activities etc and the great pirate ship slide too.. i say either bc you may prefer one over the other taste/decor wise. (both give access to the pool and activities)

Here is a info sheet on each one and a map of the area for Epcot resorts..

Beach & Yacht, Boardwalk  Epcot Area  

TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 8:41 PM

Oh.. memories of the Yacht club. AMAZING place and the pool area is FANTASTIC!! 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 10:28 PM
I loved club level one bedroom villa at Boardwalk Inn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 6:01 AM

So their club level is nice?  I actually had no idea that you could stay club level at a villa.  I just looked it up and it doesn't look like there are any available during our stay.  They do have a deluxe room CL available and if a 40% annual passholder rate comes out (wishful thinking, I know) then I wouldn't mind paying for that.  Then again, if I am paying $400 a night, I would really rather be on the monorail...ugg!  Decisions, decisions!

I think I am about to be totally out voted by my husband and kids anyway.  They really have their hearts set on Animal Kingdom Lodge. 

Quoting nomadbrat83:

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:01 AM
The club level was very nice. =) I also loved being right next to epcot. We have debated AKL for our next trip.

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

So their club level is nice?  I actually had no idea that you could stay club level at a villa.  I just looked it up and it doesn't look like there are any available during our stay.  They do have a deluxe room CL available and if a 40% annual passholder rate comes out (wishful thinking, I know) then I wouldn't mind paying for that.  Then again, if I am paying $400 a night, I would really rather be on the monorail...ugg!  Decisions, decisions!

I think I am about to be totally out voted by my husband and kids anyway.  They really have their hearts set on Animal Kingdom Lodge. 

Quoting nomadbrat83:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:03 AM
The garden loft suites at boardwalk are awesome too. They are like their own private cottages
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Honestly.. that entire area right there.. you cant go wrong..  those 3 properties are very nice!!! and right there between DHS and Epcot..  :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)