Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Coronado Springs Resort

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
In September my family and I will be staying at Coronado Springs Resort at Disney World. The kids range in age from 9months to 15 years. Where should I request a room? We did rent a car so being real close to a bus stop isn't a big deal. Is there an area where we would be close to a pool and the restaurants? With there being a few younger kids I'm trying to avoid real long walks. We will be walking plenty at Disney World! I would also love any other tips you may have regarding this resort! Thanks for your help!!!
by on Aug. 17, 2012 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
patnic
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 4:56 PM

We stayed in the Cabanas 9A section.  It was fine walking.  I think you want to stay clear of the Ranchos.  It is on the opposite side of the restaurants.

dballa
by Member on Aug. 17, 2012 at 11:14 PM
We've always stayed pretty far away from the main part. It's been several years since we've stayed there so no help on the area names. I say request a room close to a pool or the front.
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:15 AM
INSIST on a room in Cabanas. If you book a water view room you will have a good chance.

We loved the Coronado Springs, but hated our room location back in Ranchos. We were so far away from the pool and the main building, it was awful in the September heat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:01 AM

When we went we were in Casitas building 4 and let me tell you, the walk to the pool was miserable in the hot August sun.  LOL  It wasn't too bad to get to the Lobby though. Cabanas is the place to be because it's right in between the lobby and the pool building 8A ir 9B would be nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)