Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

The castle at MK - husband has a question.

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM
  • 10 Replies

Ok, my husband asked this question and he isn't a huge Disney fan, so hoping you guys can help!

He asked, "Are we going inside the castle this year?  I hope so."  This is so surprising coming from my husband.

So, I know you can eat dinner in there, but I passed on that.  I have two boys and hanging out with princesses or a prince is going to be a waste of money.  But what else is there to do inside the castle?  Anything?

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:43 PM
I doubt your boys want to do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and that is the only other thing to do "in" the castle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:49 PM
Yes, this is true.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I doubt your boys want to do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, and that is the only other thing to do "in" the castle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eringlading
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:55 PM
U can just walk through if u don't do the dining or boutique.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purvislets
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

You can walk through it, but unless you are wanting to do BBB or dine at CRT then there really isn't much.  It does have some pretty cool murals to look at!

patnic
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 4:18 PM

Thanks, I guess that is a little disappointing.  

kylesmommy916
by Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

The murals on the wall in side are neat to look at as you walk through, but unfortunately that's Sabout all there is for boys inside the castle.  I feel your pain ~ I have all boys too!!  

Sleeping Beauty's Castle at DisneyLand has a really cool walk through.  It's based on the Sleeping Beauty Fairy Tale but my boys liked it...it was cool just walking through the castle!!

matofour
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Disneyworlds castle is fairly lame. Dinner and the beauty place, that's it.
We walked through the castle in Disneyland a million times, my kids had a ball with that walk through! They loved it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM
The only thing it's good for is a shortcut.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:23 AM

I guess since they put in the boutique they took out the shop. I havent seen the inside since the BBB was put in. I remember there use to be a really nice gift shop in the castle. 

DIStickers.com Ticker
jojosmom23
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM

i have 3 boys and even though this is girly..they do make the boys feel like princes and give them swords and such when you dine. we love it and the princesses fawn over the boys..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN