Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Diabetic question???

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 4 Replies

Hi there! I have a question for all the experts about diabetics.My friend is a diabetic and we are going to MNSSHP in Oct.This is her and her 21 yr old's 1st time at Disney.We talk about all the snacks & foods there in Disney and I was telling her I am almost sure they have somewhere we could get her a yummy snack since her son wants a Dole whip.Is there options for her to enjoy the sweets & treats that Disney has???

Thanks so much and it is so fun planning our trip!!

butterflyKay

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

YES!  Here is an article I found on some of the options when I was looking for my husband.

http://www.squidoo.com/disney-world-for-diabetics

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this

Most Definitely!!!  Check Kody's link.. as well as you can stop at City Hall or any park's guest services ..they are able to give you info on what, where and how to enjoy Disney being a diabetic :) 

kylesmommy916
by Member on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!!  My husband is a diabetic as well.  There was a sugar free desert option at almost every resturant and at many of the food stands!!  We did not do this for him but my MIL is gluten intorerant and the chef would come out and talk to her and make something special.  Disney is very good with dietary restrictions!  Enjoy your trip!!

my2sweetjoys
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2012 at 8:20 AM

Thank you so much for all the great info! I want this to be a very magical time for my friend and I would feel bad eating my mickey ears knowing it was too much for her to enjoy.

We are already planning our 2013 trip too and she will be able to enjoy all the great character meals with that one, again thank you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)