Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Do we need pants and sweatshirts?

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
  • 21 Replies
We leave next week..what's the weather like at night? Do we need pants and sweatshirts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dfollin
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I doubt it,but I'd pack at least one set each,just in case.We went in July and didn't need it.But,it was freezing on the train and wished I had followed my 5 year old granddaughter's advice,lol
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
No way still very warm at night here. Its been hot during the day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:40 PM

Goodness no.  We are in the high 70s overnight right now. 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 8:42 PM
It will be in the 70s at night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purvislets
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Maybe pants at night if you tend to get cold, but the sweatshirts would be overkill IMO.  It's still very hot here!

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:12 PM
It's crazy hot here right now! I doubt in a weeks time you'll need pants and sweaters! I saw people wearing pants today and it made me 10degrees hotter! I don't know how they were able to stand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Oh no, you'll be sweltering. I was hotter on all of my September trips than I ever was two weeks ago. It's hot, Hot, HOT, even at night.

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I wear jeans year round and in live in Tampa. You get used to the heat lol

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

It's crazy hot here right now! I doubt in a weeks time you'll need pants and sweaters! I saw people wearing pants today and it made me 10degrees hotter! I don't know how they were able to stand it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol yep us floridians are used to it. I am a jeans and tshirt girl. I only wear jeans.

Quoting nomadbrat83:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:45 AM
That's how I used to dress growing up in southern California. Then I moved to Georgia and the summers were brutal with all of the humidity, but I still wore jeans. Now I live in Orlando and have been for the past year and a half. I still wear jeans year round, but there are just some days where I just can't do it! Some days are just way too humid and my pants are sticking to me. Just the other day I had jeans and a t-shirt on, but had I gone to Disney wearing what I had on, I would have died! Lol
Quoting nomadbrat83:

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)