Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Disneyland birthday celebration!

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
We will be visiting Disneyland in November for 2 days! It will be our 14th year spending my son's birthday at the parks. We live just 20 minutes from Disneyland, but we always stay at the hotels for the night. I let my son pick the hotel each year. Fortunately, he's only picked the Grand Californian twice. It's the most expensive one! We enjoy the Disneyland Hotel and the Paradise Pier Hotel just as much. They are all good quality hotels.

We haven't seen the dancing water show yet, so maybe this year we'll do it. My son enjoys all the rides and he is especially looking forward Radiator Springs in California Adventure. We rode the racers in August and didn't have to wait too long. My son has special needs so we were able to access the special assistance pass.

The crowds are at a minimum in mid November so that is a bonus! We'll be there right when the Christmas decorations are up. It's always fun seeing Jack Skellington in the Haunted Mansion and all the beautiful lights up on Main Street. I like seeing the snow fall since we never see snow in So. California.

My son will be 18 this year and will always be a Disney fanatic. He loves going to Disneyland! He takes his ear muffs for the loud rides, as he has sensitivity to noise. It looks okay in the Fall and Winter, but looks a little funny in the Spring and Summer. Can't wait to take him! So looking forward to it! It's like a mini vacation. We always go on a Thursday-Friday so he gets to miss school.
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Sounds fun for you all... Happy Birthday to him..!!

jeri.arellanes
by Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you so much!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)