Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

The Neverland Club vs the Sandcastle Club?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM
  • 3 Replies

My kids loved the Sandcastle Club last yeawr and want to go back.  I was thinking about having them try to Neverland Club this time - it sounds like it may be more fun with the Peter Pan theme.

Has anyone been to either of these clubs - or both?  What do you think?

by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Have not been to either, but if my kids enjoyed one in the past, I would be more likely to stick to it instead of something new that has the risking something they may not like as much.

Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:43 PM

We did the Neverland Club while we stayed at the Poly.  The boys loved it!  We will be scheduling a trip back in February.  We haven't done the Sandcastle Club though.

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:07 PM
We did Sandcastle. Was not overly impressed, as they totally messed up on check out with our bill. We had 2 kids there for 3.5 hours. When they told us the bill was over $200, we asked to have it looked at. They were standing right there with us and the two kids. They kept going over it, and since it was 11pm, and we still had to make our way back to All Star, we paid and left.

The receipt showed that we were charged for something like 4 kids at 6 hours or so. I will have to look the picture up later. That was with a manager going over the receipt.

Anyway, it took us just over an hour to get back to all star, and by the time we were there, they had figured out their mistake and credited the card. It really could have out a damper on the evening, though, as we were not planning on over $200 for child care.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN