Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Getting Excited

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know my trip is still 8 months away but I am getting so excited I can't wait to take my boys to meet Mickey and the gang. Reading lots of trip  reports is also giving me lots of ideas of do's and don't's. I can't wait!!!!! Btw does anyone have pictures of their mousekeeping from when they stayed on property? I seen one report with them and I loved it so much I just would like to see some of the other creative things they do. Just had to share my excitement it will be here in no time!!! Still trying to get DH just as excited as I am but he is more concerned with Christmas and black friday first. I would go without this Christmas just to go to WDW this summer.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BraxtonsMom07
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM
I'm glad you're so excited! We're going in December:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sammygrl77
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:53 PM
It is so exciting! I'm going next month to CA and I am so excited to see my kids reactions! One is a princess fanatic and the other a Cars fanatic. ::jumping up and down:

My dh said today, maybe we shouldn't go. I wanted to slap him. Lol. He was of course teasing me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
patnic
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I know, I know!!!  I leave in 18 days!

My husband WAS NOT into at all last year, but we had such a good time, we are going again.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)