Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Old Maps

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM
  • 3 Replies

Does anyone happen to have any maps from the 1995-97 era? I can't remember exactly when we went and I only have a few actual memories from that time and one specific on of an attractions we went through don't remember if it was an actual ride or not but it was in future world. My sister hated it because she said it was too loud. All I really remember about it is an robot guy talking and standing in a circular room. Anyone know what I am talking about? Do they still have it? What was it called?

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:56 PM

Was it the Timekeeper?  That was in Tommorrow Land in MK and it closed in 2006  Here is a link from allears about it.   http://www.allears.net/tp/mk/time.htm

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Yup! Sounds like it was the Time Keeper - I remember that... from your link below:

The Timekeeper opened 11/21/1994 and closed on April 29, 2001.

Timekeeper reopened during summer 2001, but closed again after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 -- possibly since the film includes a few seconds of the now-destroyed World Trade Center towers in New York City. Timekeeper opened again in October 2003 when the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter closed to help handle crowds, but is now again officially listed as a "seasonal" attraction.

Quoting pixiemg1:

Was it the Timekeeper?  That was in Tommorrow Land in MK and it closed in 2006  Here is a link from allears about it.   http://www.allears.net/tp/mk/time.htm

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
englebabies
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Yep that was it and I am sad that it is gone. Thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)