Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Questions,

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 6 Replies

I used to come here all the time.  I havent for about 6 months or so.  I have some questions though,

Who has the best deals?  Is it the same to go through disnyworld.com and say AAA?  Or is there another website that would be cheaper? 

If we go in Feb 2014 can I book now?

If I book asap and the prices go up will I be charged the difference or is it the price I book for?  Remember Ill be making payments.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
snowpeasmom
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM
You can book room rate only for Feb 2014, I think, its 460 some odd days out that you can book. If the price goes up, you don't have to pay the difference if it goes down, you can rebook under the lower price. Sometimes aaa will get a deal before others, but in general most deals are eventually offered to the public. Online you can only book a year in advance though so if you want book spas for room rate you have to call.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amzbrznjz
by Heather on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:06 PM

when we went this past June, they raised the tix price, but we booked before so we did not pay...disney offeres more deals than AAA, as for booking now IDK

Ambear72
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Oh great thanks, thats good to know about the online booking.  I didnt know.  What if I went with a travel agent?  Can they book out to Feb of 14?

Quoting snowpeasmom:

You can book room rate only for Feb 2014, I think, its 460 some odd days out that you can book. If the price goes up, you don't have to pay the difference if it goes down, you can rebook under the lower price. Sometimes aaa will get a deal before others, but in general most deals are eventually offered to the public. Online you can only book a year in advance though so if you want book spas for room rate you have to call.

Ambear72
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Thats good that you were able to get the tix at a cheaper rate, and that you didnt have to pay the price of the increase.

Quoting amzbrznjz:

when we went this past June, they raised the tix price, but we booked before so we did not pay...disney offeres more deals than AAA, as for booking now IDK

snowpeasmom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Yes a ta can book you now, and a good ta, will watch and tell you about lower price options as they come up.

Quoting Ambear72:

Oh great thanks, thats good to know about the online booking.  I didnt know.  What if I went with a travel agent?  Can they book out to Feb of 14?

Quoting snowpeasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ambear72
by Amber on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Awesome thanks!!!

Quoting snowpeasmom:

Yes a ta can book you now, and a good ta, will watch and tell you about lower price options as they come up.

Quoting Ambear72:

Quoting snowpeasmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)