Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

When is hurricane season?  Is Feb really hot?  I have to go when it is cooler.  I can not deal with heat that well, and I want to be able to enjoy it not be miserable.

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Replies (11-14):
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Here is a link to the dates for hurricane season from the national hurricane center http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/. Not sure it will be sticky first time sharing a link on my phone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:22 AM
June 1- Nov 30th ;)

But I agree, feb is a great time to go and u should have great weather!

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Hurricane season is July 1 to Nov 1st.  We go every year in early Feb and swim our little hearts out.  It will reach the mid 70's during the day. 

Quoting awesomemommy2:

Hurricane season is usually until about late September/Early October.   Kind of end right around now.   We like to go mid to late October.  Days are still warm enough to swim and the nights arent super cool.   My problem with February is that the mornings/evenings are too cold to swim.  We were down there a few years ago Like the 7-14th and it was cold and didnt warm up (high 60's) until around noon which was awesome but when the sun went down it was back in the high 40's/low 50's.  Just sucked to have to drag all those extra jackets and sweatshirts around all day.  Just something to keep in mind.   

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Quoting MamaJessx3:

June 1- Nov 30th ;)

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Hurricane season is July 1 to Nov 1st.  We go every year in early Feb and swim our little hearts out.  It will reach the mid 70's during the day. 

Quoting awesomemommy2:

Hurricane season is usually until about late September/Early October.   Kind of end right around now.   We like to go mid to late October.  Days are still warm enough to swim and the nights arent super cool.   My problem with February is that the mornings/evenings are too cold to swim.  We were down there a few years ago Like the 7-14th and it was cold and didnt warm up (high 60's) until around noon which was awesome but when the sun went down it was back in the high 40's/low 50's.  Just sucked to have to drag all those extra jackets and sweatshirts around all day.  Just something to keep in mind.   

LOL, I really should start fact checking myself with Google before I make a statement.

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Lol at least u were close :)

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

June 1- Nov 30th ;)

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Quoting awesomemommy2:

LOL, I really should start fact checking myself with Google before I make a statement.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)