Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

19 days til christmas at disney! Tips needed for going in December!

Posted by   + Show Post
As many times as ive been to disney, including just in april, ive never been there for christmas! Im sooo excited! Buuut im worried about packing! Im told to pack coats, pants, and shorts coz even though it can be warm in the day it could get cold at night...does all this actually fit in a suitcase lol?? Any tips for goin in december or for xmas time? We are goin dec 1-8, so im hoping low crowds. We are also goin to the xmas party! And staying at the polynesian which we've never stayed at before!
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Replies (11-13):
WillT25
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM

My friend works at Disney and he told me to pack winter coats because they had to pass them out to the workers the other night it got down to 40 degrees.  

Can anyone tell me if Sanat is there somewhere or even in any of the parades??  We are going to MVMCP!

Jennyanne322
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:21 AM
We went two years ago in December. It was freezing. We didn't really pack warm clothes and it was awful because of it. It was in the 40s during the day. I hated it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 8:27 AM
I would only pack light coats. We did get a cold front last week and it was chilly but the 10 day forecast right now is showing highs in the upper 70s and lower 80s, on the 6th the high is only 73 so it's possible after that it might get a little cooler but for the majority of your trip you shouldn't need anything but a light jacket, especially if you're use to cold weather.have fun!

Quoting WillT25:

My friend works at Disney and he told me to pack winter coats because they had to pass them out to the workers the other night it got down to 40 degrees.  

Can anyone tell me if Sanat is there somewhere or even in any of the parades??  We are going to MVMCP!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)