Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Photopass plus and a close call

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 8 Replies

So we prepaid for the photopass plus at the sale price of $149.00.  Lucky us. 

So I had scheduled my dd's BBB appointment and my ds's Pirates league's appointment around the same time so we were not wasting too much time apart. 

Anyway I realized I may have a scheduling oops because of the photo pass plus.  It occured to me that I might need it for both appointments and you only get one.  Oy oy oy.  To have to move an appointment or 2, plus a meal. 

Thankfully one call this afternoon and I was able to dodge that bullet.  I'm so thankful that the BBB is including in the regular photopass.

No point to this post, other then to exclaim my happyness.

by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

You don't have to do that!! Just ask the photographer for another photopass card. Then Hubby can take your son and that card for the pirates league. You can add photos to the photopass plus card from other cards. We did it this past september. 

We came home with 4 additional cards and just put them in on the photopass website. It was super easy. 

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:21 AM

What is the difference between a regular photopass and photopass plus?

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM
The photo pass plus includes ride pictures and restaurant pictures. I think there is a post on this forum. The plus is on sale for $149.

Quoting nova.mommy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM

OK, good to know.  The last time I went was in 2011, we most likely will go back in 2013.  Thank you.

Quoting spunky946:

The photo pass plus includes ride pictures and restaurant pictures. I think there is a post on this forum. The plus is on sale for $149.

Quoting nova.mommy:

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Nov. 14, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Quoting nova.mommy:

Photopass Plus   big smile mini

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Thank you.  We will need to get that when we go next summer.

Quoting littlefoots:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Photopass Plus   big smile mini

Outrageous
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Quoting TommyAbby:

You don't have to do that!! Just ask the photographer for another photopass card. Then Hubby can take your son and that card for the pirates league. You can add photos to the photopass plus card from other cards. We did it this past september. 

We came home with 4 additional cards and just put them in on the photopass website. It was super easy. 

Correcto!  You can add unlimited cards together!  This is great if families/parties are separating throughout the park of if you leave one at your resort .....

miss_AP
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM

I love being able to have lots of cards and consolidate! Last time we went to WDW my girls and I took off....my sis and her kids and hubby took off...and my parents took off....so we were all separate...it was nice to be able to have lots of cards and consolidate for ordering!! When we were there last March they didn't have the + yet, just regular PP....and they let us add on the pirate transformations by taking a code to a customer service desk too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)