Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Does Disney do personalized ornaments?

Every year for Christmas we get a personalized family ornament. This year I'd like to get a Disney one. I've seen plenty of places in the parks with ornaments, but haven't seen anywhere where you can get them personalized. Am I not looking in the right place or do they not do that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Replies (11-15):
LS1030
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

We've used the Christmas store at DTD and she did a great job. We just went to a few other stores then came back and it was ready.

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM

We went there last yr to the DTD one and got a first christmas ornament for the baby. I wanted it personalized but it was like a 4 hr wait and we were getting ready to head back home so we skipped it. Should have gone there first but we ate first then went to the store.

Outrageous
by Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM

In MK, you can go to the Christmas shop in Liberty Square ... 2 ways to describe it... it is located on the left hand side, as soon as you cross over the Liberty Square bridge just past where people get their caracature pictures done... or .. if you are by Crystal Palace, go over the bridge where Tiana and Naveen are (in the "Bayou") and it is directly in front of you... oppposite where the character attendant stands.... 

You can get your name on ornaments there every day now.... some of the store members are even positioned outside at a table doing the writings on the ornaments...

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM
I know where the store is, I just never saw a place inside where they might write on them. I'm going to MK on Monday so I'll check it out. Thank you!

Quoting Outrageous:

In MK, you can go to the Christmas shop in Liberty Square ... 2 ways to describe it... it is located on the left hand side, as soon as you cross over the Liberty Square bridge just past where people get their caracature pictures done... or .. if you are by Crystal Palace, go over the bridge where Tiana and Naveen are (in the "Bayou") and it is directly in front of you... oppposite where the character attendant stands.... 

You can get your name on ornaments there every day now.... some of the store members are even positioned outside at a table doing the writings on the ornaments...

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Amanda471
by Member on Nov. 18, 2012 at 11:06 AM

We went in Sept 2012 and in Liberty Square in Magic Kingdom there is a Christmas shop and there was no wait for someone to personalize your ornaments.  You could have the ornaments you chose personalized right there while you shop.  If you go with the photopass and log on to see your pics after you get home from your trip, you can create your own ornament w/ picture & personalize it. :)  We also get a personalized ornament every year for our tree and I cannot wait to hang the Disney ones up! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN