Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Bring the stroller or leave it??

Posted by   + Show Post

Our 4 year old hasn't used a stroller in two years, we bought one specifically for Disney World but now I am thinking it's going to be more of a pain than it's worth? I'm thinking pictures and constantly being in then out of it, and then pushing it when we don't need it but we still have it on us. I don't want to regret not bringing it either though. We went with our oldest at age 4 also with no stroller & no issues, well until the tail end of the day but it was a looong day.

To bring the stroller or not?

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Replies (21-24):
miss_AP
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:07 PM

At 4 I like having a stroller....the in and out is nice, sometimes you just want to sit and you're and adult.....and its nice to rest. That beig said....if you can return it I would...and just rent one. Its soo nice to prerent one. Even my 11yo nephew wanted a ride when we went this past march....

Tiffnkids
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Bring it.. at least a umbrella one since its lighter weight
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
slw123
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:30 PM

Bring it!  We brought a stroller to Disney until it was just ridiculous to bring one.  We would use it to hold all of our stuff....cooler, snacks, jackets, rain ponchos, etc.

momof2boys423
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Great question! As I just went throught this with my 4 year old on our first fabulous trip to Disney. I opted not to bring the stroller. He hasn't been in a stroller in about a year and a half and he sees them as just for babies. We did Disney every day from about 8 am to 11ish each night! Any time he was tired he jumped on daddy's shoulders or my back. We did take breaks throughout the day, but overall I was happy not to bring it. We were able to move quickly or between small spaces without the hassle. We also didin't have to worry about docking the stroller when it wasn't allowed at some sites and just the extra weight, I feel would have been a pain for my family. We love to keep it moving!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN