Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

"Celebrate the magic"

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 14 Replies
Has anyone seen this yet? Do you know how long it runs by chance? :-)

I heard it was being shown twice a night (on most but not all nights) at 7:45 and then again at 8:45. But the park closes most nights at 7 (except for mvmcp and extra hours) so I'm confused?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missy13d69
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I know it's replacing "The Magic, The Memories and You", and will be in place for the foreseeable future according to the Disney Park blog. It's going to change seasonally, which sounds pretty neat. the whole thing sounds awesome. I'm not sure where you got the times at, because the show is scheduled during regular park hours, unless your looking at the times that it is showing during MVMCP? It's running typically one time per night, 15 minutes before wishes.

-bliss-
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:26 PM
Thanks! :-)

Quoting Missy13d69:

I know it's replacing "The Magic, The Memories and You", and will be in place for the foreseeable future according to the Disney Park blog. It's going to change seasonally, which sounds pretty neat. the whole thing sounds awesome. I'm not sure where you got the times at, because the show is scheduled during regular park hours, unless your looking at the times that it is showing during MVMCP? It's running typically one time per night, 15 minutes before wishes.

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I'm going on monday
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:32 PM
It's shown twice a nice on nights when the park doesn't close directly after wishes

Quoting Missy13d69:

-bliss-
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 5:48 PM
Lucky you! :-)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I'm going on monday

Missy13d69
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:16 PM

Yeah...That's during MVMCP. I stated that it is "typically" running once a night. MVMCP is not "typical".

Quoting MamaJessx3:

It's shown twice a nice on nights when the park doesn't close directly after wishes

Quoting Missy13d69:

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:11 PM
It runs twice a night when the party is not going on also

Quoting Missy13d69:

Yeah...That's during MVMCP. I stated that it is "typically" running once a night. MVMCP is not "typical".

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

-bliss-
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:44 PM
What time would they be on a night that they close at 7?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Im not sure that they would even have it then but if they do, probably 6 or 6:30.

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

-bliss-
by Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Im not sure that they would even have it then but if they do, probably 6 or 6:30.

Quoting -bliss-:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting Missy13d69:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)