Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be Our Guest

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:00 AM
  • 20 Replies

Has anyone been there yet?  Is it table service or quick service?  I looked at the Disney site and it says quick service, but the images and menu look like table service.  We are most likely going to WDW next summer.  I would like to eat there.  I was wondering if I need to make a ressie or just walk up to a counter?  BTW we will be getting the regular dinning plan.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:28 AM
It's quick service for lunch and table for dinner. I'm considering getting ready and going today
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM

If you do, can you let me know how it went?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

It's quick service for lunch and table for dinner. I'm considering getting ready and going today

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Sure will :)

Quoting nova.mommy:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Thank You!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Sure will :)

Quoting nova.mommy:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:24 AM

We didn't eat there but went in and checked it out.  They have computer kiosks where you can place your order and then you sit down and someone brings the food at to you.

Looking at the replies above, maybe they're just using that system for lunch...or maybe they have 2 different sections to eat.

Since they're serving wine with dinner, they must have servers for that.

When I went to the disney dining reservation link, I was able to try and make a reservation but they seem to  always be booked!

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I found this on wdwmagic.com:

During the day, lunch is served quick service style, with no reservations required.

During the evening, the restaurant switches to table service dinner, with reservations required.

Reservations began via phone at 407-WDW-DINE on August 20 at 7am for dates beginning November 19 2012. Online reservations began on August 22 2012.
A $10 hold will be required for a reservation, and will be charged at $10 per person if a cancelation is not made 24 hours in advance.

Menus
View the 'Be Our Guest Restaurant' menus.
Photos of the 'Be Our Guest Restaurant' food.

Discounts and Dining Plan
'Be Our Guest restaurant' is included on the Disney Dining Plan, and is one quick service credit for lunch, and one table service credit for dinner

Missy13d69
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM

We have reservation for our Anniversary during our trip in April. We will be doing the quick serve lunch earlier in the week also. I can't wait! The "castle" looks so neat!

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:54 PM
I have read on the boards that this place I'd really good. For lunch you order your food then proceed to the dining area and find a table. You have a rose which I'd the tracking device they use to find you. So don't walk around our it will be hard to find you. I like that it offers both that way if you can't get a reservation you still have the QS option.
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:16 PM
We ate there today. LOVED IT!! It's quick service for lunch. You go in and they give you a rose. You go to a machine and order your food. After ordering you go find your table and leave the rose on your table. Then you go get your drinks and silverware. They bring your food out to you. The rose is how they find you, it's not a real rose. It has like a tracker GPS thing or something. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful. We sat in a room by the windows where it was snowing outside. The other rooms were beautiful also. And dinner is table service.
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:42 PM
It was so good! We stood in line for 45 minutes to get in. I'll post some pics in a second
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)