Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Has anyone been there yet?  Is it table service or quick service?  I looked at the Disney site and it says quick service, but the images and menu look like table service.  We are most likely going to WDW next summer.  I would like to eat there.  I was wondering if I need to make a ressie or just walk up to a counter?  BTW we will be getting the regular dinning plan.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:43 PM

Ross they give u when u order
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Braised pork with mashed potatoes and green beans....this was soooo good! Even my picky 7 year old gave it the thumbs up!
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:55 PM
2 moms liked this

Vegetable quiche.... I had already taken a bite before I took the pic. This was really good too! We're gonna go back next week and try some more :)
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:47 PM
I like the rose. Glad you enjoyed it.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Missy13d69
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM

Did you try any of the cupcakes? My 3 year old is drooling over the braised pork picture. She keeps saying, "I want to eat that!". LOL

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Braised pork with mashed potatoes and green beans....this was soooo good! Even my picky 7 year old gave it the thumbs up!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM
No, we didn't get dessert this time. But we're gonna go back next week and try some more stuff so maybe then...

Quoting Missy13d69:

Did you try any of the cupcakes? My 3 year old is drooling over the braised pork picture. She keeps saying, "I want to eat that!". LOL

Quoting MamaJessx3:

erd820
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Everything looks so good! I can't wait to go in March!! There was one reservation for dinner on my last night there, can't wait!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!!

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:10 AM

It all looks so good, will have to try it when we go next summer.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Quoting Missy13d69:

We have reservation for our Anniversary during our trip in April. We will be doing the quick serve lunch earlier in the week also. I can't wait! The "castle" looks so neat!

When we went in may 2011, they were building it.  It even looked neat then.  Can't wait to see it done!

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM

We ate here for dinner on Nov 3 during our AP preview.  We were only going to tour, but the CM said they were taking dinner reservations and we couldn't pass it up :-). The food was very good, but the service needs to have the kinks worked out.  We got the steak and pork chop meals. We were seated in the west room which had the beasts/princes portrait and rose. We were sat right next to the rose which was wonderful to watch the pedals fall as we were eating.  It's a little dark in this room, but manageable.  We really enjoyed our meals and it was nice they took the Tables in Wonderland discount.  I definitely recommend it.  I was trying to get back for lunch during the week, but it never happened.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN