Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

who has gone in feb?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 26 Replies
Sorry if there are typos, this tablet is new to me,
who all has gone to wdw at the end of feb? I know its supposed to be crowded but wondering if its
really that bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:41 PM
The only time in February that's crowded is the week of Presidents' Day. The rest of February isn't that bad crowd wise
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:24 PM
Feb is nice and so is the weather. If you definitely come down you have to let me know so we can meet up. :)
Tiffnkids
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Would love to girlie!

Quoting angelmom224:

Feb is nice and so is the weather. If you definitely come down you have to let me know so we can meet up. :)
Tiffnkids
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Haha thats when we are going....lol

Quoting MamaJessx3:

The only time in February that's crowded is the week of Presidents' Day. The rest of February isn't that bad crowd wise
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:35 AM
We went this past President's Day weekend and I didn't think it was that bad but yeah it can be

Quoting MamaJessx3:

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Typically the whole week of Presidents' Day and the following weekend is busy.

Quoting nomadbrat83:

We went this past President's Day weekend and I didn't think it was that bad but yeah it can be

Quoting MamaJessx3:

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Yeah that's when a lot of people go bc people up north have the week off of school. It's really busy. Always a 10/10 on the crowd calendar all week

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Haha thats when we are going....lol

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Tiffnkids
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Ugh doesnt sound toofun that week...tqhanks for the replies..sorry typos on my tablet
miss_AP
by Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 1:23 PM

We've been in february/march a couple times. The weather is PERFECT...only a day or so of cloudiness....still shorts and tank weather for us northerners ;) Surprisingly thought its not too crowded. You have to watch for the special events...I think they do a marathon around then.....and some big event in epcot like the garden festival or something was starting a week or so after we left in march....but the lines are never bad, I never feel suffocated, its great. My favorite time to go.

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

We've been in February a bunch of times during the presidents Day week when the kids have off from school.  It can be pretty crowded but not terrible.  Just remember to get to the parks early to try and beat the crowds.

The weather can be very unpredictable, though. One year, it was in the high 80s - sunny, hot and beautiful.  The following year during that same week in Feb, it was cold - very cold.  We wore sweatshirts during the day and had to really bundle up at night.  Definitely check the weather forecast before going so you know if you'll be swimming or in need of winter coats!

Have fun!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)