Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how is the first week in march?

Posted by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM
  • 12 Replies
We have been thinking of pushing our trip back a week because of vacation rules and paper work. Our dates were feb 24th -march 1st. Now we are thinking march 3rd- 8th. How is the crowds? And weather? Any info would help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 30, 2012 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Refurbished
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this

The weather is beautiful in March, and the first week is not too bad as far as crowds go.  I'd say it's a great time to go.  I wouldn't try to push your trip any further into March though because it's going to get crowded because of Spring Break. 

dopeylover81
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Thank you, I didn't want to go in march to begin with. But I figured the first week should be ok. 

erd820
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

I am going those exact dates too!!  I have never been this time of year but from what Ive read and researched it sounds like weather is good and crowds aren't bad. I can't wait!!

dopeylover81
by Member on Dec. 1, 2012 at 10:28 PM
This will be our first time ever going. I cant wait either, i have wanted to go for so long and its going to happen. I wish it was sooner.
mom_to_ryan
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM

I went that week the first time i went to disney and the crowds were low and the weather was great.  did not rain at all and the it was warm - had to wear a sweatshirt one night though but i would do that time again.  not alot of ride were closed either for refurbishments because spring break was coming :)

dopeylover81
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:20 PM
I seen that splash mountain is going to down for refurbishment, i think that was the only thing ride wise. I can deal with cool, but i want warm durning the day. Coming from michigan im going to want some warmth. Lol
Chaoz_Girl7311
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Weather is amazing I went march 6-13 one year and we wore tank tops and shorts in the afternoon, some mornings required a sweatshirt and late at night but we swam in my grandfathers pool and it was the year we went to discovery cove...amazing experience!! And the crowds are no different any month IMO, people from all over the world come to America just to go to DW it's always busy no matter when you go
tntmomof2
by Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 1:19 PM
We did 2 weeks last feb/march. The last week of feb and the 1st week of march. The parks were practically empty the first week of march and the weather was perfect.
miss_AP
by Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I love that time, the end of march February to the first part of March. Weather is gorgeous and the crowds are great.

dopeylover81
by Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Thanks ladies. Cant wait to go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)