Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Fast Pass Plus

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

We received this in the mail today!!!  My teens were super excited (so am I).   It would be nice if it was for Epcot as well and AK, but we'll take it!  we were able to pick rides that we wanted around the ADR I made.   Man I can't make this week go fast ENOUGH!!

by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats on getting chosen!!  I had a family chosen for MK..and they absolutely loved it!!

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM

That's exciting.  I'm going in January and I hope they are offering it then too.

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:03 PM
How does it work? This is something new since our last trip.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Tell you the truth. I dont like it. Hope i never get picked. Picking ADR times was hard enough now to have my rides in corporated too. No thank you. 

Glad you are excited and hope you like it. I think having the HS ones it good especially if you have the ones for toy story. 

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Quoting RMT1995:

This is still in testing.. so they offer it randomly. You are chosen if you meet their criteria ( taking ME , and during their testing dates)

Basically you are given an option to choose which rides/entertainment you would like to fastpass before you arrive. Upon arrival they check your info at the ME area and then you are armed with special fast pass cards for your family.  It is for a selected park , for 1 day. You are given a selection..

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:36 PM

If they do it while you're there, do they just randomly send an email to certain people who have booked a vacation?

Quoting littlefoots:

Quoting RMT1995:

This is still in testing.. so they offer it randomly. You are chosen if you meet their criteria ( taking ME , and during their testing dates)

Basically you are given an option to choose which rides you would like to fastpass before you arrive. Upon arrival they check your info at the ME area and then you are armed with special fast pass cards for your family.  It is for a selected park , for 1 day. You are given a selection..

Excitedforbaby
by Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 8:48 PM

We had our days pretty planned as to which park on which day.  I did the fast pass plus around our ADR at MK and then just picked a convenient time for HS.  It didn't feel like more planning since the ADRs were already there.  It's just like reg fast pass, where you have the hour window- so we just made sure it fell near the meal times. 

Quoting angelmom224:

Tell you the truth. I dont like it. Hope i never get picked. Picking ADR times was hard enough now to have my rides in corporated too. No thank you. 

Glad you are excited and hope you like it. I think having the HS ones it good especially if you have the ones for toy story. 

snowpeasmom
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 9:08 PM
i hope its fully running my sept. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Quoting RMT1995:

If they do it while you're there, do they just randomly send an email to certain people who have booked a vacation?

They would definitely contact you with an email or send you an envelope/postcard stating you were selected due to meeting their criteria before you leave for your trip.  They will send you your cards /fastpasses. If you dont recieve them before you leave.. they will make sure you get everything once you arrive.

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I dont use the regular fastpass so I guess thats why isnt my thing. I think it is great for those that like the option. I have our days planned for each park and that is how I made our ADRs but I rather just enjoy the day. 

Quoting Excitedforbaby:

We had our days pretty planned as to which park on which day.  I did the fast pass plus around our ADR at MK and then just picked a convenient time for HS.  It didn't feel like more planning since the ADRs were already there.  It's just like reg fast pass, where you have the hour window- so we just made sure it fell near the meal times. 

Quoting angelmom224:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)