Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Where are the Princesses?

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM
  • 6 Replies

I know when we went in 2011 the princess had a Meet and Greet in a building near the entrance to MK( I forgot the name of the building).  They were still building the new Fantasyland and the rumors were that the princesses would move there.  If they have where are they at?  Where are Merida and Rapunzel?

by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Amanda471
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Merida is up by the castle in her own little area...if you cross one of the bridges in front of the castle you'll see her.  Rapunzel was one of the princesses we missed but I think she was set up near the entrance to Magic Kingdom.  You could be right about moving a lot of the princesses over there to the new area.  I found out too late Pocahontas is in Animal Kingdom.  When we went in Sept. 2012 Bella, Cinderella, & Aurora were all together in a building in the Magic Kingdom and you could go left for princesses and right for Mickey and Minnie and the lines were long but it was inside and air conditioned with cartoons to watch on the tv's.  Tiana and Prince Nabeen were in Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom.  If you want to hit all the princesses at once and are going to dine in Disney, I recommend the Akershus Royal Banquet hall for dinner in Norway, Epcot.  It was awesome! 

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

We found them in that building in 2011.  DS wanted to see Mickey, but according to him, it was not the real Mickey there at MK, only the one at HS in the sorcerer's Hat(he called it a party hat, he was 3 at the time)  LOL.  So we had to go to see the "real" Mickey the next day.

We did Akershus for lunch in 2011.  My fave picture is with Naveen,  my son was shy, DD went right up to Tiana.  Naveen walked out to my son, lifted him onto a planter wall and the sat down to talk to him. 

Quoting Amanda471:

Merida is up by the castle in her own little area...if you cross one of the bridges in front of the castle you'll see her.  Rapunzel was one of the princesses we missed but I think she was set up near the entrance to Magic Kingdom.  You could be right about moving a lot of the princesses over there to the new area.  I found out too late Pocahontas is in Animal Kingdom.  When we went in Sept. 2012 Bella, Cinderella, & Aurora were all together in a building in the Magic Kingdom and you could go left for princesses and right for Mickey and Minnie and the lines were long but it was inside and air conditioned with cartoons to watch on the tv's.  Tiana and Prince Nabeen were in Liberty Square, Magic Kingdom.  If you want to hit all the princesses at once and are going to dine in Disney, I recommend the Akershus Royal Banquet hall for dinner in Norway, Epcot.  It was awesome! 

Amanda471
by Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM

Quoting nova.mommy:

We found them in that building in 2011.  DS wanted to see Mickey, but according to him, it was not the real Mickey there at MK, only the one at HS in the sorcerer's Hat(he called it a party hat, he was 3 at the time)  LOL.  So we had to go to see the "real" Mickey the next day.

We did Akershus for lunch in 2011.  My fave picture is with Naveen,  my son was shy, DD went right up to Tiana.  Naveen walked out to my son, lifted him onto a planter wall and the sat down to talk to him. 

Quoting Amanda471:

I can see why it's one of your favorties...it's absolutely adorable!! :)

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Right now Rapunzel is in the meet and greet in town all with cindy and aurora.  Merida is meeting where Rapunzel used to be up by the castle.  They have moved around quite a bit the past couple of months.  A great website for all of the characters is www.kennythepirate.com

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Dec. 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Quoting Amanda471:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Quoting Amanda471:

I can see why it's one of your favorties...it's absolutely adorable!! :)

Naveen sat with him for several minutes and even got him to go see Tiana.

Another funny story.  We stayed at Port Orleans French Quarter.  They have some fantastic beignets.  When ever we got them DD kept saying Tiana must have given them her recipe.

reneawesley
by Bronze Member on Dec. 6, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Rapunzel, aurora, Cinderella town hall theatre in mk. It's on the right when you go under the tracks. Merida right side of the castle where Rapunzel used to meet. Belle enchanted tales with belle only if you participate in show. Ariel in her fin by her ride in fantasy land. Tiana in liberty square. Pocahontas in ak. Mulan, jasmine, belle, aurora all meet in their respective countries in epcot.
I also second kennythepirate.com site. Wehad almost 60 autographs using his site
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)