Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Be our guest

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  • 17 Replies
What's your preference here.. Quick service or table service??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Considering it just opened and we haven't had a chance to do table service yet, I'd have to say quick. The quick service is by far the best quick service food in all of Disney!! Love it! Can't wait to try it for dinner sometime though.
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:58 PM
If u can get a reservation for dinner (not sure when you're going but I know they're booked solid through like may) then I would try both quick and table.
tabs852
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:05 PM
We aren't going until October so I can't even make reservations until April. I'm trying to get a game plan for when I can. We love checking out the resorts so we like saving table services for the resort restaurants but we might have to use a table service here one night!!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

If u can get a reservation for dinner (not sure when you're going but I know they're booked solid through like may) then I would try both quick and table.
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:17 PM

We are dong table service on our trip in 13 days.

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:26 PM

We've only done quick service so far. Loved it!! Next month we will be doing table service for our anniversary. I can't wait!

tabs852
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I'm looking forward to reading reviews!!
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll let you know after our trip in Feb!  :)  We have a dinner reservation for my son's 4th birthday.

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM

We were actually able to get a walk up reservation for dinner back in November during the early previews.  We didn't even know it would be open to serve food.  Dinner was good. My husband had the steak and I had the pork chop.  I didn't really care for my meal all that much.  It was cooked just fine, but it didn't have a ton of flavor. My husbands steak was very good and I had wishes I got that instead.  We didn't get dessert which I wish I did, but at that point we were there for almost 2 hrs the kids were getting restless and the wait staff was very slow still working out the kinks.  

We tried later in the week to get quick service, but it just wasn't possible.  I would really like to try it during lunch time too.  

RutterMama
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Me too!!

Quoting tabs852:

I'm looking forward to reading reviews!!

mbrowne1
by Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I had some friends go last month. Their opinion was that kids would enjoy the quick service menu better than the sit down. Menus are now online so you can check it out yourself and base it off your family's preferences.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)