Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

So, we're going to Disney at the end of September. I will have a 5.5 year old and an almost 3 year old, both girls. Peyton will be a few weeks shy of her 3rd birthday. I read that the BBB is for ages 3+.. I called and they said they are very strict about it now because so many people abused the system. They told me they have been asking to see park tickets for anyone that looks 3 and under. :/ I'm so bummed. BBB & eating at Cinderellas castle was what I was looking forward to most for my girls. Idk what to do, should I still let my 5 year old do it? We were just going to do the 55$ package so I was just bringing dresses. Sould I just bring Peyton a dress, the let kaylee do the whole BBB thing? Or just skip it all together, because i really dont want her to be left out? We plan on doing an appointment before the park opens so there won't really be anything for my 2 year old to do during that time (I don't think). Any ideas?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Replies (21-22):
mabdallah
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Last August when we went to Disneyland my DD just barely 3, so I did not want to spent all that money I just bought hair glitter, gel, bobby pins, and a little tiara. I did her hair and she was very happy for her princess hair She did not even notice that is was disney or not.

This is before our princess dress.

This is at our princess lunch.

.LoVeMyBuG.
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM

We just went there a few weeks ago, my girls loved it. BUT I would not have taken my youngest when she was 3 or younger, I really don't think she would have sat through it and honestly I wouldn't have wanted to pay that much at that age. I would let your 5 year old do it and let your youngest pick out a new crown and wand just prior or durring and dress her up on your own, see if you can purchase the little make up thing & nail polish and do it yourself while your oldest is getting her makeover that way your youngest wont feel left out. I know you mentioned your bringing dresses but maybe let the youngest also pick out some shoes or something too? Good luck and have a great time :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN