Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Why is my reservation not showing up!

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

I logged into the disney website to check on our reservation for Be Our Guest for next month. It wasn't there. I entered the confirmation number and phone number on the site and it's telling the information is wrong. I'm so confused because when I called the number the site gave me, it gave me my reservation. I'm afraid we're going to show up for dinner and they won't let us in!

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM
The new website has been the babe of my existence. Just call Disney and make sure it's there and you have the right confirmation number
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:45 AM

I called the number it gave me and all of my information was there. It was the same confirmation and phone number, the right restaurant, the right number of people and time. However, I didn't speak to a live person. It was automation. Not sure if that would make a difference or not. I will call again and try to get in touch with someone.

Quoting Rychelle:

The new website has been the babe of my existence. Just call Disney and make sure it's there and you have the right confirmation number

tramcd
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I had that issue too. They have updated the site so I had to do something and it updated it with my reservation made from before they updated everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I put my info in for one of our adrs and bam they all popped up. Then I canceled coral reef and made one for teppan edo and I can't get teppan edo to come up. Go figure. I am sure you will be fine. Its all the new upgrades to the system causing issues.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:25 PM

It's the stupid site.  I would not worry about it.

disneymom0822
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Just make sure you take your ADR number with you when you go to the restaurant.  They have been having some difficulties with some reservations since updating the system.  

buffalove23
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Last April I made a reservation for tutto Italia and online it kept saying it was for tutto wine bar. Called to make sure I had the correct reservation and the cm told me not to believe what I see online lol. I even had a problem seeing my hotel reservation, which freaked me out more than once. The Disney website overall is just very frustrating.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
vicky33006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM

The site is horrible. None of my ADRs showed up....forever. Finally, one day they magically appeared. All the times before that when I tried to enter the info they told me I had it wrong. I never did...it's the site. As much as it stressed me out too, try not to worry. If Disney has it when you call, I think you'll be OK. You have your confirmation number and I think that's really what you need.

DIStickers.com Ticker

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Yeah, I think it will be okay. Thanks ladies!

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

As long as you have contacted Disney and they verified your reservation in the system. you should be fine. They have been having major issues ever since they were working on the new public unveiled site. Also, they transferred to new internal systems, and some of the old is not compatible with the new... which is why older reservations had /have not come up for some folks.

When you check in at the resort, you can ask to have your reservations printed out for you.  Good Luck !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)