Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Sofia?

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

I know the show is new and she might not be added anytime soon(or ever).  But my 6 year old DD loves Sofia the First.  Does anyone know if Disney has or plans to have a meet and greet with Sofia or if she will be added to the line-up at Hollywood and Vine?

In 2011 DS had to eat with Oso(at H&V in HS) and he has already he said he can't wait to eat with him this summer(I guess we will eat there).

He also wants to meet Ralph and DD Vanellope, I think they are there now, so I hope they will still be there in July.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jansan24
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I was just at the Disney Jr. Breakfast last week and Jake, Handy Manny, Oso, and June from Little Einsteins were there. The Disney Jr. show (near the Little Mermaid in HS) is being refurbished right now. The rumor is Doc and Sofia will be added and some other characters such as Manny will be taken out (My son's favorite is Manny...so that's sad news for my family). So, if new faces are being added to the show, I'm sure the breakfast will follow.

MrsThompson1023
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Her and Doc are coming to Disney Jr live next month, & Sofia was in the Christmas parade so they do have a character at the park for her. I'm hoping she will be at the park in September when we go. My girls LOVE Sofia the first & Doc McStuffins. :)

mushmom
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:50 PM
We're hoping to see her when we're there in two weeks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Missy13d69
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I read that Sofia has made appearances at Characterpalooza a few times, so you may want to try there. No guarantee, but it's worth a shot!

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM

When we went in May 2011(our last trip and kids first) we missed Jake, they added him later that year.

Quoting Jansan24:

I was just at the Disney Jr. Breakfast last week and Jake, Handy Manny, Oso, and June from Little Einsteins were there. The Disney Jr. show (near the Little Mermaid in HS) is being refurbished right now. The rumor is Doc and Sofia will be added and some other characters such as Manny will be taken out (My son's favorite is Manny...so that's sad news for my family). So, if new faces are being added to the show, I'm sure the breakfast will follow.

We also missed Phineas and Ferb, they orignally where going to be intrduced whilr we were there, but because of there 'school' they had to wait until summer vacation before they could come to WDW.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN