Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Back from our trip

Posted by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM
  • 15 Replies

We had a great time.  Animal kingdom lodge was great and so was our room.  We were very far down the hallway, which got very old very quick.

We did the deluxe dining plan, and while I loved the opportunity to try more expensive restaurants and I loved that we had extra snacks, I don't think I will be doing it again.  

We met the three little pigs and the big bad wolf and other wonderful charachters.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Glad you had a great time!!!! :) you did catch my attention with 3 little pigs and the wolf. Lol where did you see them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:34 PM

They are doing limited time magic this year and each week has a different theme.  This past week was long lost charachter's.  There were the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf, plus others.  It was fun.  

Quoting Rychelle:

Glad you had a great time!!!! :) you did catch my attention with 3 little pigs and the wolf. Lol where did you see them?

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM
That's so cool!!

Quoting spunky946:

They are doing limited time magic this year and each week has a different theme.  This past week was long lost charachter's.  There were the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf, plus others.  It was fun.  

Quoting Rychelle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momkaribg
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Why will you not do the deluxe again?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Quoting momkaribg:

It's a lot of food. You get three meals a day, with an appetizer, entree and dessert for lunch and dinner. We felt we were eating a lot and tied down to a lot of adrs. We did breakfast or lunch and dinner at signature and still struggled to use all of our credits. We brought lots of snacks home. 

We did enjoy a lot of restaurants we would not have paid out of pocket for.

I think our next trip will be back to offsite and a few adrs.

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:22 PM

loved it there however our room wasw 6 rooms from the lobby

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:00 PM

what signature dinners did you go to and what restaurants?

momkaribg
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:13 PM
That is a lot of food. If you don't use the meal credits can you trade them in for snacks?

Quoting spunky946:

Quoting momkaribg:

It's a lot of food. You get three meals a day, with an appetizer, entree and dessert for lunch and dinner. We felt we were eating a lot and tied down to a lot of adrs. We did breakfast or lunch and dinner at signature and still struggled to use all of our credits. We brought lots of snacks home. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:57 AM

We did Boma dinner, Tusker house breakfast, Cape may cafe dinner, 50's prime time dinner, CRT lunch, HDDR dinner show, chef mickey's breakfast, California grill dinner, Hollywood and vine lunch, wolfgang puck's upstairs, BOG dinner were our reservations.  We also did a few quick service.

Quoting Dawne98:

what signature dinners did you go to and what restaurants?

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I don't know.  

Quoting momkaribg:

That is a lot of food. If you don't use the meal credits can you trade them in for snacks?

Quoting spunky946:

Quoting momkaribg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN