Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Back from our trip

Posted by   + Show Post

We had a great time.  Animal kingdom lodge was great and so was our room.  We were very far down the hallway, which got very old very quick.

We did the deluxe dining plan, and while I loved the opportunity to try more expensive restaurants and I loved that we had extra snacks, I don't think I will be doing it again.  

We met the three little pigs and the big bad wolf and other wonderful charachters.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Replies (11-15):
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
angelmom224
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:15 PM

Sounds and looks like a lot of fun. Glad you guys enjoyed your trip. 

Which day did you guys go to Cape May for dinner? What was the fried selection? 

vicky33006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

I love the pics! Glad you had a great time. I'm wondering what you thought of HDDR? What did the kids think? We have this one scheduled, and it's taking us away from MK for the night. I've heard great things, so I'm keeping it for now...but I always wonder if it's worth it??

DIStickers.com Ticker

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM

We loved it.  It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it.

Quoting vicky33006:

I love the pics! Glad you had a great time. I'm wondering what you thought of HDDR? What did the kids think? We have this one scheduled, and it's taking us away from MK for the night. I've heard great things, so I'm keeping it for now...but I always wonder if it's worth it??

vicky33006
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Thank so much!!! Thank you for sharing the pictures. It looks like a great time and I know the food is yummy, so I think we'll keep it.

Quoting spunky946:

We loved it.  It was a lot of fun and the kids really enjoyed it.

Quoting vicky33006:

DIStickers.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN