Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

it's going to be a 1st.....

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

OK I go to WDW on Thursday and I just booked our next trip today for June LOL

We are going to stay at the Boardwalk NEVER have we stay at the Boardwalk can not wait...

IT's going to be my Fiance 1st time to WDW I also have our photo shoot in AK booked:)

But 1st I need to enjoy my trip in a few days LOL

I am on a DISNEY HIGH right now!

ON Thursday night this time I'll be in a bed in our one bedroom villa after having dinner in the room then going up to the TOP of the WORLD Lounge to see Wishes:)

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Missy13d69
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Disney addiction, it gets us all! LOL You better take lots of pics for us to see!

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:20 PM

OK I'll do that lol

BTW I have not been in the parks for over a year! Sept of 2011 was the last time:(

We are moving in 2014 to Las Vegas so I need to get all the fix I can now LOL but I did map-quest from  LAs Vegas to DL and it's just under 5 hours so I'll be able to get a little fix now and then when I need it LOL

Missy13d69
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Quoting Dawne98:

OK I'll do that lol

BTW I have not been in the parks for over a year! Sept of 2011 was the last time:(

We are moving in 2014 to Las Vegas so I need to get all the fix I can now LOL but I did map-quest from  LAs Vegas to DL and it's just under 5 hours so I'll be able to get a little fix now and then when I need it LOL

Vegas! I bet that will be fun!

mushmom
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Photos shoot? Disney does photo shoots?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Details on Disney photo shoots please!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Yes Disney has a photo shoot it's NOT cheap at all but it's a once in a life thing to me :)

It's $350 for one hour and you can have the photo shoot anywhere you want in WDW (if you want it in the parks you have to have park tickets ,we'll be in the park at 8am ) we are getting the rights to our photo's on a dis so we can have them for life and just not the book they give you so it's going to be $450.... you also get a web page that your family and friends can go to look at the photo's order if they like

BTW  what in Disney in cheap LOL

if you go to I think it's Disney fine art photography....

I really wanted a Disney wedding but just can not pay for that right now so my Fiance told me we could do our engagement photos' at Disney so it's going be that and photo's as a family with my DD's and they are going to get a few of my DD's alone .... 1/2 hour of family and girls then 1/2 hour my Fiance and I :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)