Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let me know all about the Boardwalk.....

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just booked our stay for the our next trip to WDW in JUNE at the Boardwalk and I would LOVE To hear all about I have never been over to the Boardwalk.... so if you have stayed at the Boardwalk I would love to hear all about:)

WE are going to Epcot one day so I would like to hear how you got to Epcot by the boot or bus or your own car.....

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:30 PM
We walked to epcot most days and sometimes took the ferry. We stayed in a cottage loft suite with club level last June for our anniversary. Staff is great, atmosphere is beautiful and location is obviously a main draw.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Walk to Epcot. Love the nightlife and proximity to DTD.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

This is my favorite resort to stay at.  I love that you can walk to Epcot and to the Studios.  I love grabbing a seat with a beer and people watching.  The have street performers at night to watch which are always fun.  

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM

My Fiance has never been to WDW and my little one went to Epcot with my family in Dec but they did not get in the park until late so they did not see the opening ceremony ( when the Disney character's are on the UK double decker bus ). If I wanted to get in the park for that would we be able to in the park to see that if we walk to the World showcase entrance?

Also for QS what's good? we are just doing the QS dining so we can go and eat when we want too lol we'll be going to Cape May for breakfast one day and just pop for that....

We'll be at the resort all day on Sunday how crazy is the pool? Also can you bring your own beer down to the pool? I guess we can just put it in our resort mugs lol

Also we are going to have a few drinks around the world I have had the crazy margarita in Mexico NOT doing that one again but if you have had a good drink in the world that you liked I would love to hear about them :)

coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM
We've stayed at the Boardwalk a few times, usually at the Beach Club. We always walk to Epcot and the Studios. In Epcot, Mexico's QS is very good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Robin
by Robin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM

We stayed at The Boardwalk just a few months ago and had a ball!  It's a very easy and quick walk to Epcot.  We didn't even bother with the boat since it was so close.  We also walked to HS easily - about 15mins but a beautiful walk along the water.

The Boardwalk had lots going on - never a dull moment.  There were magic shows and carnival games - my kids had so much fun!  We went during the food and wine festival so it was great to be so close to the countries in Epcot.  We stopped in everyday - even if we were going to a diffrerent park for the bulk of trhe day.  We also walked through Epcot to get to and from the MK a few times via the monorail.

Have fun!!!. 

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Mexico QS and the QS in the Land are the best imo.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamakate1981
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Qs in the land is very good. When we stayed at boardwalk we took the boat to epcot and hs. We saved our legs for all day and night in the parks. It was just me and my husband then.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)