Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

FINALLY

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

After 9 years of doing DW my dh put his foot down and said no more...we planned a trip to LA/San diego...well I slid in 2 days at DL and staying at the Disneyland Resort Hotel...anyone have experiences here and pics are welcme!  I know we were told to request the fantasy tower but why?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
djsmommy13
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:39 PM
When u going
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amzbrznjz
by Heather on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM

june 10-12

Quoting djsmommy13:

When u going

djsmommy13
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Have fun and try to get fast passes for the cars ride first thing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amzbrznjz
by Heather on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Quoting djsmommy13:

Have fun and try to get fast passes for the cars ride first thing

We will thanks will do the extra morning magic

snowpeasmom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Just got back from the Disney Calfornia hotel, I used to do the DIsneyLand hotel but haven't since the Grand open, so I can't recall why for the tower. Every morning during morning maddness at CA we were able to do all of carsland. Don't be one of those that stand for the WHOLE hour to get the first fast pass, unless you want to. During the week we were able to do all of carsland, and then walk over to the fast pass walk right up to the kios and get fast passes for cars for the evening.

At dinseyland don't do Fantasyland during morning magic, its actually busier than during the day, well unless you go straight for peter pan and are one of the first, but during the day you can walk on snow white, Pinochio, and Casey Jr, during morning maddness they have a wait. We always did tomorrow land, during morning madness or we did breakfast with a charater.

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I heard that the lines are not as long like at DW....so what cars ride need to be fast passed...thank for fantasy land info

snowpeasmom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM

The only fast pass for Carsland that you can do is Radiator Racers. The fast pass is NOT near the ride. As you are walking towards carsland from the main entrance its off to the side just before bugs land/carsland. It was the Bug's fast past but since there is hardly ever a wait for that show now they turned it into radiator racers. Oh and the bug show is the same as the one at Animal Kingdom. 

There are three rides in carsland. maders junk yard jamboree, Luigi's Flying Tires and the Racers. The racers have similarities to Fast Track, except you go through Radiator Springs, and then race at the end.

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM

thank you...we plan on doing that part our last day there....

Quoting snowpeasmom:

The only fast pass for Carsland that you can do is Radiator Racers. The fast pass is NOT near the ride. As you are walking towards carsland from the main entrance its off to the side just before bugs land/carsland. It was the Bug's fast past but since there is hardly ever a wait for that show now they turned it into radiator racers. Oh and the bug show is the same as the one at Animal Kingdom. 

There are three rides in carsland. maders junk yard jamboree, Luigi's Flying Tires and the Racers. The racers have similarities to Fast Track, except you go through Radiator Springs, and then race at the end.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN