Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

This Couple Really, Really Loves Disney

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM
  • 8 Replies

Many women dream of meeting Prince Charming and having a fairy tale wedding. O'Fallon, MO-based aspiring actress Jamie Chandler, 26, took thaidea very seriously when planning her wedding to fiancé Christopher Chandler, 28. The couple threw a Disney-themed ceremony with the bride dressed as Ariel from The Little Mermaid and the groom as her Prince Eric. Here are some of their most magical moments. - By Elise Sole

See photos Here.

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Excitedforbaby
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Fun!

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:36 AM

How fun!

Mom2MikeynLando
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Cute! Congrats to the happy couple as well!
dfollin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM
That is pretty cool! I said that if I could turn back the clock to May 17, 1997 I would of had more money and done our wedding at DW.....that would of been so cool!

Oh yeah I rarely hear about O'Fallon,MO.....my last name is Follin,before my ancestors came over from Ireland we were O'Fallon :)
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

It really is A Small World(not just a ride).

Quoting dfollin:

That is pretty cool! I said that if I could turn back the clock to May 17, 1997 I would of had more money and done our wedding at DW.....that would of been so cool!

Oh yeah I rarely hear about O'Fallon,MO.....my last name is Follin,before my ancestors came over from Ireland we were O'Fallon :)

lili_monkey
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I saw that on yahoo. I think it's such a cute idea, and looked like it was a lot of fun :)

When I went to DL in 2009, at one of the Disney hotel they had a wedding set up like Cinderella, it was beautiful

Missy13d69
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM

That is freaking awesome. Perhaps slightly obsessive, but awesome.

miss_AP
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM

awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)