Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

The resturant I wanted is full :(

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
  • 16 Replies

I was going to make reservations for the Be Our Guest resturant and it's full. So is the Castle one. Where is another good place to eat? 

I did get reservations for the Bippity Boppity Boutique. Thank God cause we would have been sooo dispapointed if they were full!!! It's the one in Down Town Disney. I have never called disney before. It was so cheerful and cute lol.

Anything else we should reserve for? We were just gonna kinda go and wing it except for the boutique. How busy does the Meet Ariel at her Grotto get? 

This will be our first time going and Idk what I'm doing really lol. We got a hotel outside of the park. We are driving there ourselves. What should we make sure we bring with us? How is the weather in March. Internet says average 79-80 degrees. Is it pretty warm? Is swimming in the pool an option? 

Sorry for all the questions lol. But I need Help!!!!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
crwspringer
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
You can try be our guest for lunch. It is open service ( no reservations).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
crwspringer
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1900 Park Fare for the Happily Ever After dinner was tons of fun, and the food is fabulous.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Akershus in Epcot is a princess meal, if that's what you were looking for
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
miss_AP
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I found meeting characters, especially princesses, very frustrating and lengthy at WDW. We booked CRT in the castle after BBB and LOVED it! We got to meet 4 princesses inside plus Cinderella on the way in. I definitely think that is the way to go. I hear good things about Akershus too, but we did love CRT.

Missy13d69
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM

You can keep trying! At the 45 day cancellation mark, you may be lucky enough to find a reservation from someone who canceled. Start about a week out from your 45 day mark. Or, like the PP said, you can do the QS Be Our Guest meal for lunch.

Swimming is very much an option. The pools are all heated, so you can swim year round.

You are going to be there during one of the absolute busiest times of the year, the princess meet and greets are going to be a loooooong wait. You may want to try getting an ADR at Akerhus in Epcot. It's a princess meal like CRT with 5 princesses. Ariel is usually in the line up, but they do switch off sometimes...

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:47 PM

we got in the park when it opened on Sat and went right to Story time with Belle and it was 45mins! Went over to Ariel and it was only 20 min wait... we did get a FP for the ride Under the sea and just a FYI the FP for that ride is over by Mickey Philharmagci so get them b4 we go over to the ride. When we got done seeing Ariel we walked right on Under the sea ride :)

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Reservations start 180 days out from the vacation, and Cinderella's Royal Table fills up within days, so a trip for March is not enough time to get in there. You might be able to luck out and find a cancellation, though.

Akershus in Epcot (Norway in World Showcase) is a Princess meal- Honestly, I thought it was just as good as Cinderella, but half the price, and easier to get in.

1900 Park Fair in the Grand Floridian does a Cinderella & Family meal for dinner, a tea party at lunch. The breakfast characters are different- not princesses.

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Keep trying...as for pools....we been in march and swam, but we stayed onb resort and Disney's pools are heated...one day I remember having to skeep my shoulders under the water bc it was freezing out.

My phone will not permit me to fix my spelling mistakes....Ewww angry
erin708
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Keep trying. We were able to add ppl to our crt reserv day of. We met up with a friend and they added them when we got there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:15 PM
They will let u add people to an existing reservation but its different when u don't have one. CRT is tough to get last minute like this.

Quoting erin708:

Keep trying. We were able to add ppl to our crt reserv day of. We met up with a friend and they added them when we got there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)