Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The resturant I wanted is full :(

Posted by   + Show Post

I was going to make reservations for the Be Our Guest resturant and it's full. So is the Castle one. Where is another good place to eat? 

I did get reservations for the Bippity Boppity Boutique. Thank God cause we would have been sooo dispapointed if they were full!!! It's the one in Down Town Disney. I have never called disney before. It was so cheerful and cute lol.

Anything else we should reserve for? We were just gonna kinda go and wing it except for the boutique. How busy does the Meet Ariel at her Grotto get? 

This will be our first time going and Idk what I'm doing really lol. We got a hotel outside of the park. We are driving there ourselves. What should we make sure we bring with us? How is the weather in March. Internet says average 79-80 degrees. Is it pretty warm? Is swimming in the pool an option? 

Sorry for all the questions lol. But I need Help!!!!!!

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Replies (11-16):
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Keep calling back! Reservations change all the time. We've been to Akershus a few times for breakfast and dinner. Not everyone in our group liked it but I did. We LOVE the Teppen Edo Room (Japan in Epcot).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I always get my best reservations 7 days out. Seriously, don't give up.

Other than breakfast, I wouldn't pay to eat at CRT because if I'm paying that much for a meal I want a full menu and wine or liquor. I love dinner at 1900 Park Fare, the step sisters were the best characters we ever got to meet!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM
Oh, and you need to take the weather with a grain of salt, it could be anywhere from 60-80 degrees. We went in May a couple of years ago and were downright cold at the beginning of the week and dying of heat stroke by the end of the week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dfollin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM
If you are planning to get character autographs I'd consider buying the book/books before you went,but you can get them at shop's in the parks.But,be sure to bring your own pens.We were only able to find one pen and it was $4.99! That was last summer,price might of went up.I would keep trying to make the rservation,you never know when there will be cancellation's.When are you going?
mbrowne1
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I really like Akershus for meeting princesses. Multiple princesses greet you at your table and you get a picture with your meal. If you aren't going to Epcot though, go to 1900 Park Fare when you are at Epcot. 

Swimming in March all depends on where you are from. If you are from the north, you will love the pool temperature, however if you are from the south, you'll think it's freezing. We are from Texas and my kids turn blue in the pools, however, their cousins from Canada can spend hours swimming when we visit. We compromise by going to the hot tubs while the others swim :)

Try to have a bit of a plan when you get there and not just wing it. By having a plan, I mean know what rides you are most interested in. Grab Fast Passes where you can to minimzie wait times. If you want other sit down meals, get reservations for them. You can cancel up to 24 hours in advanced but without them, you will have to do quick service a lot as the restaurants all fill up. 

Have a great vacation - you will enjoy it!

.LoVeMyBuG.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:02 PM

We went to Akershus and it was my girls favorite! We also went to the Be Our Guest restaurant for lunch as you didn't need a reservation. It was a beautiful restaurant and one not to miss, you can walk around & choose where to sit as they have different sections, all of which are AWESOME! 

Also when you go to Akershus you get an 8X10 photo with Belle when you come in (for free/part of the cost to eat there) and you also get to see Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmin, and Aerial personally. They all come to your table and spend a few minutes with your child to take pictures etc. I loved it because we didn't have to wait in long lines for hours to see them all, we just got to sit and relax, eat and watch the girls have the time of their life! They also form a line at the end and the girls get to go around the restaurant with the princesses.  

Quoting Rychelle:

Akershus in Epcot is a princess meal, if that's what you were looking for

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)