Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Does anyone use any of these services to earn giftcards to the resturants at Disney? I have heard of people doing this and was wondering how well it works out.

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Replies (11-15):
CATCHERSMOM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:29 PM

After reading this I started doing Swagbucks.  I really like it and have 2550 "swagbucks."  I wanted the paypal reward but it keeps saying my paypal acct. is not verified.  My swagbucks and paypal account both have the same e-mail and name plus my paypal is verified.  I use my paypal acct all the time because I sell on e-bay.

I use my paypal to save for Disney.  Any ideas what I can do to get the reward to go?

Thanks

laurag8707
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Yes you can go to PayPal and there is a link check the help menu if you don't see it it says verify my account they will send you a email and there u go

Quoting CATCHERSMOM:

After reading this I started doing Swagbucks.  I really like it and have 2550 "swagbucks."  I wanted the paypal reward but it keeps saying my paypal acct. is not verified.  My swagbucks and paypal account both have the same e-mail and name plus my paypal is verified.  I use my paypal acct all the time because I sell on e-bay.

I use my paypal to save for Disney.  Any ideas what I can do to get the reward to go?

Thanks

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CATCHERSMOM
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Thanks but my paypal account is already verified and has been for years.  I don't understand why the swagbucks reward won't go.  I sent them a message so hopefully they can help.

yngmom3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM

I just started using another site that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. They do have disney gifts cards and you can also cash out for a check (which only takes about 5 days to get) I have only been a member for a few months and I have cashed out $110 and have another $42 currently that I can cash out. I would love the referral if you are interested and I would be more then happy to help you if you have any questions on how to do anything. I ahev pretty much quit using swagbucks since this new site. PM me if you wanna know more.

laurag8707
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Hmmm i know sometimes you have to reverify with them they have done it to me as well. I hope they can help hon

Quoting CATCHERSMOM:

Thanks but my paypal account is already verified and has been for years.  I don't understand why the swagbucks reward won't go.  I sent them a message so hopefully they can help.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN