Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone ever ate at the rainforset cafe? How did you like it? Is there just one of them there at disney? Are they failry expensive?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM
Replies (31-34):
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM

We went this week to the one at AK.  It was crappy greasy food and very overpriced and that's saying a lot considering that you are on Disney property.  There are much better dining options that are a lot less expensive.

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM
The kids love both rainforest and trex. We are going next weekend for my sons bday to trex. He likes to dinos better. I have kids with sensitivity to noises but they know and are used to the storms that happen every 30 mins. At rainforest its a thunder storm and at trex its a meteor shower. The desserts are the best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.LoVeMyBuG.
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:43 PM

We have one where we live that we go to occasionally, I LOVE their Rasta Pasta! And we have also been to the one in Disney (Animal Kingdom) it gets pretty busy but it's a fun experience, especially if you have never been! I would recommend it. It is a little pricey but worth it at least once! Must order the Volcano dessert to SHARE (it serves 4 easily) it is SO GOOD! 

Jansan24
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:48 PM

If you have never been, I would suggest going. Like others, I have one in my state. It's a fun place to bring little ones to for a special dinner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)