Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Good time weather wise?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM
  • 4 Replies

We are thinking about going on fall break, which is 3rd week in October. Anyone know about the weather (and crowds) this time of year?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
snowpeasmom
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:22 PM

for disneyworld, hurricain season is ending, the weather should be good and several schools have fall breaks during this time, the crowds aren't super bad, they are about average, projection of a 4 out 10 crowd level.

awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:28 PM
My husbands birthday is the 21st of October and we usually go down that week and the weather is fabulous. Warm enough to swim but not too hot so that walking around the parks is unbearable. Epcot is having the good and wine festival so the weekends can be a bit busier but its our favorite time to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:49 PM

Crowds are supposed to be fairly low that time frame. That's when I'm going- 20-26th. Weather wise, still fairly warm, and maybe still muggy from Hurricane season.  The week before that has higher crowds due to Canadian Thanksgiving. I had planned for the week before until I read that they usually don't offer discounts that week because it's busier.

I'm hoping for fairly low crowds while I'm there- it'll be easier on my daughter.

Epcot gets busy on the weekends, though, because it is Food & Wine during that time.

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:24 PM
The crowds are mediocre. I would say on the high end of average, because a lot of people like the go around Halloween time. The negative is MK closes early a lot that week for mnsshp. And Epcot will be extremely crowded from the food and wine festival. The weather is typically still pretty hot then, mid-upper 80s during the day and humid. But if you get lucky you might get 70s. Nights are comfortable though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN