Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

One week and one day left to go!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

ARRGHHH! Nothing like waiting until the last minute to start planning! :D We went in 2011 but stayed offsite. This time we are staying at the new AoA in the Little Mermaid room.

I plan on bringing some snacks/drinks for the room. What have/do you bring? Thankfully the rooms have a fridge so I'm hoping to have a small milk, juice boxes and a small wine box :D

Any other tips for staying on property?

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
erin708
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:23 AM
We brought a toaster to make things for breakfast. U can also bring cereal and bowls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhymia
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I do have an electric hot pot that I plan on bringing, but hesitate to bring it up because some people get very funny about those items :D I do plan on having tea, instant coffee, oatmeal, soup packets, etc.

Quoting erin708:

We brought a toaster to make things for breakfast. U can also bring cereal and bowls.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM

When we go in June I'll bring a few things for breakfast for each day but one day we'll be giong  to  Cape May for breakfast  :) We have a few down days so I'll have snakcs and lunch things and drinks.... I have never done it this way we always eat on the DDP (and we are we'll have the TS QS and S) but with the down days by the pool I know we'll need more food lol

rhymia
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM

We have two character meals booked and I can't wait! The last time we went I forgot all about snacks and was starving at night in my room!  

Quoting Dawne98:

When we go in June I'll bring a few things for breakfast for each day but one day we'll be giong  to  Cape May for breakfast  :) We have a few down days so I'll have snakcs and lunch things and drinks.... I have never done it this way we always eat on the DDP (and we are we'll have the TS QS and S) but with the down days by the pool I know we'll need more food lol

snowpeasmom
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Have fun tell me about the bus system and walk to the sound pool from little mermaid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:34 PM
We just left there yesterday. Loved it till the last day. I had a sprint bag because I had to buy a new phone while there since I broke mine. The bag was taken from my room. They think the cleaning crew threw it away, so they tried replacing what was in bag but couldn't so paid me for what was in it. It is quite a walk from the bus terminal which is not fun if you have young children and you have been going all day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhymia
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:54 AM

That stinks! Should I call and ask to see if we can be in a bldg closer to the bus area?  

Quoting tramcd:

We just left there yesterday. Loved it till the last day. I had a sprint bag because I had to buy a new phone while there since I broke mine. The bag was taken from my room. They think the cleaning crew threw it away, so they tried replacing what was in bag but couldn't so paid me for what was in it. It is quite a walk from the bus terminal which is not fun if you have young children and you have been going all day.

tramcd
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:05 AM
If you want to be closer you will have to get a suite in either Lion King or Nemo. I will say the room we got had a great view of the lake which I loved, but not all the rooms have that view.

Quoting rhymia:

That stinks! Should I call and ask to see if we can be in a bldg closer to the bus area?  

Quoting tramcd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN