Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meltdown

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM
  • 3 Replies

I learned a very important lesson on Friday...ALWAYS back up everything on your computer. Something went catastrophically wrong inside my computer, and I lost everything. All my Disney planning stuff. Every. Thing. Gone. My hard drive is fried, none of it can be retrieved. I had a full out meltdown. I had literally dozens of lists, and notes, and lists, and all kinds of organizational things I had made...My browser with all my bookmarks...All the car games I made...Hundreds of hours of work, gone in a matter of seconds. every time I open the documents folder on my new computer, I just want to puke.

Don't be an idiot like me.

The Cloud is your friend. :/

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
my2sweetjoys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:54 PM

This same thing happened to me just  a few weeks ago one week before my final paper was due.I had all my info set up for the paper and lost all of it.My written notes were just references from the pages I used but it was no help.I heard about Cloud and I think it is something I need to do as well

I am so sorry that happened to you as I know you have planned so much.simple frown

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Oh no! I'm so sorry =(

LiveLearnEat
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:46 AM

This happened to me in the fall with a diffferent Christmas break trip and it was SO frustrating! But I haven't figured out how to use the Cloud. Help?!! I have a mac.

livinglearningeating AT gmail DOT com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)