Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

You'll be happy to know....

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

.... That I sat down for 3 hours last night and I currently have started 3 pages of notes of the restaraunts that sound good to look for (quick service) and what we want to accomplish at the parks LOL... I realized that once I began writing things down at least it will give me an idea of what we need to look for and navigate to when we get there. 

I'm still not doing reservations ;) HA - Ok,  i am making one, but that's the character breakfast at our hotel (cape may cafe) so that's it!! no other reservations :) Everything else will be Quick Service meals

Brittnae
Mom of 2 - Wife to HS Sweetheart
Stay and Work at Home Mommy from the UP of Michigan 

Facebook me: fb.com/BrittnaeG
Twitter: @BrittnaeG

My Blog

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I personally think that's a better plan than a bunch of reservations. Pick a few places to try at each park and if something really interests you plan to be in that section of that park at mealtime. If you have a smartphone there is an app that tells how far things are from you and has the menus.

Quoting NewMommyB:

.... That I sat down for 3 hours last night and I currently have started 3 pages of notes of the restaraunts that sound good to look for (quick service) and what we want to accomplish at the parks LOL... I realized that once I began writing things down at least it will give me an idea of what we need to look for and navigate to when we get there. 

I'm still not doing reservations ;) HA - Ok,  i am making one, but that's the character breakfast at our hotel (cape may cafe) so that's it!! no other reservations :) Everything else will be Quick Service meals

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_to_ryan
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Having some kind of plan with major flexibility is a great idea.  Have a great time!! 

snowpeasmom
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Great idea. I have a loose plan, of course I am 187 days out still for disneyworld. I must confess I wing Disneyland, but I am there at least once a month for the day and twice a year for three days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:07 PM

We usually wing it, too.  We will make a reservation for 'Ohana or something popular, but that's about as complicated as we get.  My husband refuses to take a planned vacation and I have grown to love the flexibility.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN