Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think is a MUST have Disney souvenier?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am bored, so I was thinking, what other people thought is a must have souvenier?

Right now, I think my must have is a pin and shirt. I am not that into the ears. Though I have glow with the show ears, that I wore the day we bought them and that is it...lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Replies (51-58):
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I like this too

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Mobile Photo

This was my must have this year.

MooreBoysMama
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Too small for me. I am getting the Retro Satchel next year. I need to carry every bodies junk.

Quoting nova.mommy:

I like this too

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:35 AM

I usually end up with a back pack so having a small case to carry our cards and my phone in is useful.

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Too small for me. I am getting the Retro Satchel next year. I need to carry every bodies junk.

Quoting nova.mommy:

I like this too

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Mobile Photo

MooreBoysMama
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Good idea. I have a messenger bag that I usually use. Backpacks hurt my neck.

I keep everything on my lanyard. And leave the bag on the stroller. My boys are LAZY and end up in the stroller!!!

They just turned 4 & 6 and we will bring the stroller in the fall. We ended up getting a larger double stroller in September.

Quoting nova.mommy:

I usually end up with a back pack so having a small case to carry our cards and my phone in is useful.

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Quoting nova.mommy:

I like this too

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

Mobile Photo

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.LoVeMyBuG.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 4:33 PM

Where do you get your photo books from? Are they just a collection of photos or like the scrap book type that you can do online? I did one on mixbook.com, it turned out great but I wish I could have had Disney themed backgrounds/layouts to choose from. 

Quoting Mom2Eden:

Our must have is photo books.  When we trip we usually do 2 of them.  I also like to see what specials they are offering, when you spend so much you get the extras for a certain price.  One trip we got a really nice beach towel, last trip we got a super soft Mickey blanket.  I use that blanket ALL the time.  Love it!  

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I sample anyone who is doing free books, myself. My favorite so far is Shuttlefly. Snapfish just posted a buy 1, get 2 books free deal, though.

I like to get 8x8 books, so they're all the same size from publisher to publisher.

I HATE Mypublisher.com. HATE HATE HATE. Last fall, I got a wedding themed book for my brother for Christmas. It arrived in horrible shape. Pages were glued together, and there were crystallized sugar finger prints all over the back (like if someone handling it were eating a glazed donut). It took almost 2 weeks before they even answered my complaints. They sent out a free code to replace it, and it didn't work. They tried again- still didn't work. It took almost 6 weeks until I finally had the replacement in my hands. They sent me more free codes to make up for it- I gave those away. The quality wasn't good at all, even without considering the condition of the original book, or the shoddy customer service.

Quoting .LoVeMyBuG.:

Where do you get your photo books from? Are they just a collection of photos or like the scrap book type that you can do online? I did one on mixbook.com, it turned out great but I wish I could have had Disney themed backgrounds/layouts to choose from. 

Quoting Mom2Eden:

Our must have is photo books.  When we trip we usually do 2 of them.  I also like to see what specials they are offering, when you spend so much you get the extras for a certain price.  One trip we got a really nice beach towel, last trip we got a super soft Mickey blanket.  I use that blanket ALL the time.  Love it!  

OliveEyes
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I have favorite Disney characters (Tinkerbell and Pooh) but I don't have anything specific that I collect when I go to Disneyland. So every time we go I get something different. This last time I got some really cute pj bottoms (they have shoes all over them) and I got a Nightmare Before Christmas back scratcher because it was better than the other ones because Jack's nails are on it and it scratches really well. I also fell in love with these amazing huge and super yummy peanut butter cookies. I brought several home with me. We love the penny machines and have to get those every time we travel so I got a couple new ones. My dd is all about the Vinyl Mickeys, pins and shirts so that's what she got. I love the Vault 28 store in Down Town Disney and found a really cute non-Disney blouse there this time too.

TigerofMu
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Ears!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)