Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ADRs

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 14 Replies

We are going July 1 to July 7.  

Monday

park - Epcot(Future Wold)
Coral Reef - dinner

Tuesday

park - MK
The Crystal Palace - lunch
Wednesday

park - HS
Hollywood and Vine - lunch
Thurscay

Chef Mickey's - late breakfast
park - MK
Friday

park - Epcot(World Showcase), then resort or DTD
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - lunch
Saturday

park - AK
Tusker House - lunch
Sunday

QS breakfast at POFQ food court
Checkout

We have never been to Tusker House, is it as good as it sounds?

All the others we have been to and enjoyed.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Sounds good. I haven't been to tusker house either, its my first time eating there Sept 8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:19 PM

We did Tusker House for breakfast and loved it.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 1:25 PM

we went to Tusker House for breakfast not lunch it was fun and I am now thinking of going for lunch too ....right now we have ADR for Yak and Yeit.... not sure what we'll do lol

we have done dinner at Akershus it was good......

spunky946
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Tusker house is awesome.  

ctfirsttimemom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:11 PM

We did breakfast at Tusker House and it was great!!!!  We just did our dining for our trip this fall.  I'm so excited to go!

ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:15 PM
None of those are choices I would have made, (although I always eat Tusker House for breakfast, not lunch). I hope you have a great trip. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

None of those are choices I would have made, (although I always eat Tusker House for breakfast, not lunch). I hope you have a great trip. :-)

My family are mot big breakfast eaters, so a TS lunch works better for us.  We usually will have ceral, milk, poptarts and I will get bengets from the POFQ food court for breakfast while everyone is getting ready for the day.

For the breakfast at Chef Mickey's it is one of the later sitting so we will use it like a brunch.  Since it is on July 4th, we are going to the firework display at MK that day, so it will be a late day and relaxing in the morning will be a good thing.  

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Last night I cancel my ADR for Yak and Yeti dinner to a late lunch at Tusker house! I can not wait to go!

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Dh and I looked at the menus and would have liked to gone to Yak and Yeti, but then thought our kids(7 & 5) would like Tusker House better.  And since the trip is basically for DS before he start kindergarten(we did a shorter trip before DD started, in 2011), we choose what he would like.

Quoting Dawne98:

Last night I cancel my ADR for Yak and Yeti dinner to a late lunch at Tusker house! I can not wait to go!

minneapolismama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:21 PM
If you don't mind waking up early i would do breakfast before the parks open. That way you can be there when they open and grab a fp and hit a ride quick. That's a busy month. Unless you're trying to get a mid day break from the heat, which is good too! we did tusker breakfast and it was good, we also did XP breakfast and enjoy it. Coral ref was very good and the fish tanks are cool.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)