Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Buena vista suites

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone stayed at buena vista suites?  It sounds like a great deal $89 a night....

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:38 PM

My sister stays there when her school music band travels to Disney every year.   This is the 3rd or 4th year and never had any problems.

mamaofwildboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM
thanks, is it a real hassel to drive to the park from there?
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Depending on the time of year you could stay somewhere better (or closer) or even at a Disney resort for the same money as you could there.    We own a timesahre at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and there are weeks that I rent out our 1 BR villa at a way nicer resort than Buena Vista for $700 and that includes all the taxes so really do your homework before you book.   

awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Not at all.  Exit the hotel, make a right, go about a mile, follow ramp to Disney and you are driving under the big sign.  Coming home is more of a pain since you have to make like 2 u-turns but not a big deal either.   I find it more of a problem once you get inside the gates of Disney to get to the park you want than actaully getting to the parks.   

Quoting mamaofwildboys:

thanks, is it a real hassel to drive to the park from there?

mamaofwildboys
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:44 PM

We plan on going the Thursday before Thanksgiving and checking out Thanksgiving day, so I know its a time of year when prices are higher

awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Those last few nights (tuesday/wednesday) are the killers.   If you were able to go the week before you could save a ton.   I just checked my villa for the week before (checking in the sunday, monday or tuesday) and the week in a 1BR would run like $650.   

Quoting mamaofwildboys:

We plan on going the Thursday before Thanksgiving and checking out Thanksgiving day, so I know its a time of year when prices are higher

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)