Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Planning - Are you the only one who does it? Or does your DH/SO help?

Posted by   + Show Post

I love this group because my DH just doesn't get into the whole Disney/vacation planning, he is more along for the ride and has fun while there but doesn't care to talk about it, plan it or anything until we are actually there, he is kind of a kill joy in that sense. I don't like to share with friends either because I don't want to look like I'm bragging, as most of my friends/family don't have the money to go to the Zoo let alone Disney World. We are far from rich, we are pay check to pay check but I try to make vacation a once a year thing so I save where I can. Usually tax return is how we make it happen. 

I wish I knew someone that was as into Disney and traveling as I am, it would make it more fun to plan with someone than doing it all myself. Anyone else do all the planning? Do you share with friends? Do you post on facebook or just kind of keep it to yourself? 

by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Replies (21-21):
dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Quoting .LoVeMyBuG.:

I am sorry you lost your father.Thank, we would love to go again because we did not get to see everything that we wanted to.Yeah they told us not to worry that he would live for another 20 years.And he also had a back problem that needed to have surgeory.But because of the Hep C from liver cancer they wouldn't and gave him pain killers instead that obviously make's the liver worsen.Therefore he died in 3 years instead.I am sorry that you lost your dad so quickly, no time to prepare.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)