Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help!! I need some advice.

Posted by   + Show Post

We have a trip booked for October 6-11 but after reading on here that the Halloween party that week maybe  on Sunday (the day we arrive) and Thursday (the day before we leave) I'm thinking about changing and arriving on Monday then leaving on Saturday.    Heres where I need help----we are booked at Pop Century, 3 days ticket, park hopper and quick serve plan for October 6-11.  If I change the dates to October 7-12, change to All-Star Sports, get 4 day tickets with park hopper and the quick serve plan it only cost $2 more than I originally paid.

So....we have only stayed at the All-Star Movies and really liked it.  What do you think?  Would you move from Pop to Sports?  If I change the dates and add a days ticket to stay at Pop it costs about $58.00 more.    My husband says its up to me.  Help!!

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Replies (11-14):
chelsone
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I love both of those resorts. Pop was better because im not a sports fan. Lol. But honestly, if you switch to sports anc get 4 days instead of 3 and its only $2 more, i would switch. We always did a park a day. Epcot and animal kingdom on the same day because my mom wasnt really a fan.then the last day we always park hopped and did our favorite rides from every single park one last time and closed out with fireworks at magic kingdom. Either was is great though! Have fun on your trip!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I have never stayed at either.  Does the price include MNNSHP tickets too?  Unless they changed, I believe they are extra.  To save $56 I would switch just because you would then have an extra $56 to spend while there.

CATCHERSMOM
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Thanks everybody!!  I think we're staying at Pop.  When we were there last May we said this year we'd stay at Pop.  All along we've planned to have one day without park tickets to go to downtown Disney etc. so I think we're still going to to that.  Plus I read on another site that we can add a day to our tickets even once we get there.  I guess I just hate to pass up a "deal."

disneymom0822
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Can you maybe save some money by switching to a different type of room at Pop?  Standard and Standard/Pool View Rooms aren't as expensive as Preferred and Preferred/Pool View Rooms.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)