Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Halloween party at Disneyland

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 3 Replies
I have been to Disneyland several times however the last time I was there in October was 2008 when the Halloween parties were at DCA. It was just my husband and I before we had our DD and we chose not to do the party. So, I guess what I am asking is the Halloween party worth it and how crowded do they get, we will have our DD 4 with us. Our dates are October 9- 15 however we plan on only going to the parks Thurs - Sat the 10 - 12, we have some other family activities while we are down there. Do you think party dates are going to be on Tuesdays and Fridays this year? Which in the case if they are we will be going to the Friday one.
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 4:10 PM

The closer you get to Halloween the more crowded the Halloween party are. The ride lines aren't that bad, the dance areas can be a little crowded, the lines for charaters usually are the worst. When you are going the candy lines should be short. 

The dates for the Halloween party will be released at the end of this month. You get lots of candy and the dance parties are really cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

babynurse244
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 2:00 AM

I've found the same as snowpeasmom. The earlier you go, the less crowded it is. We went two and three years ago when it was at Disneyland and had a blast. We missed last year because I was really pregnant with twins (they were born on October 23).

Schleetle
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:03 AM
We have only done the Halloween party at world, but we all loved it. I liked it better than the Christmas party. I agree with the closer to Halloween the more crowded. If it works the same as it does in WDW check the tickets page for the discounted nights, and my guess would be those parties are less crowded since they have to reduce price to get more sales kwim?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN