Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Welcome Aboard.....

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

Are any of you counting down to a Disney Cruise?

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mbrowne1
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Just got back from one in February. If I could be counting down to another one, I definitely would - it was so amazing of a vacation! I have a friend that I just booked a cruise for this fall, so I'm living vicariously through her, lol!

Its4me
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Which ship were you on? where did you go? 
We booked our first Disney Cruise for the Fall of 2014 and super excited. Can't wait!! : ) 

mom2jasper
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
We're planning to book one for spring of 2014. Or maybe 2015. But the sooner the better! Still deciding between Caribbean and Bahamas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
midwestern_mama
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

No, but I hope to be booking one for fall of 2014.  The disney fantasy looks amazing!!!

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I would love to go on a cruise,but my daughter that swims and I can't won't go.She has seen "The Titanic" one too many times,SMH!
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:26 AM
For those of you that have cruised DCL have you cruised other lines and what were are your thoughts in comparison.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom2ryneandsam
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM

We are going on one may4th til may10th, we are leaving  from galveston and going to grand caymen and cozumel,  the ship is the disney magic, the kids are so excited

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Wish I was.... had one booked out of Miami for May but my DD's want to go to WDW again.... we went on our 1st Disney cruise last May on the DREAM! IT was the best trip ever I loved it! If i have the $$$ we'll go on it agian in June of next year b4 we move to Las Vegas :) But I know my DD's they are going to say" NO let's go to WDW again" lol

snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I have done Princess pre children, I like it a lot, but I was in my 20's and didn't pay any attention to the children's stuff. I have gone through Princess training for agents, and I was told that if there are less than 20 children on board a ship they don't do children's activities. WIth that said, one of my best clients, takes 3 cruises a year with her son. And she wants to do 14 day cruise on Princess, the other of course are Disney.

Royal Carribean looks like it will be fun if your children are into Sherk.This is what Royal says:

Everyone’s favorite green ogre is gearing up for extra fun onboard. The Summer of Shrek includes special movie nights with bonus featurettes, a kids’ parade, scavenger hunt, new photo opportunities and much more. Shrek is joined by Princess Fiona, Puss in Boots and other beloved characters as part of the exclusive DreamWorks Experience, only on Royal Caribbean.

I have been on Disney Wonder, I really want to go on Disney Dream, we are hoping to go 2014, and if Royal is still doing the land and sea deal that in 2015, with a side trip to WDW of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Its4me
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I look forward to being able to answer this question happy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN