Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

who's up for this?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 5 Replies

OMG I am going crazy trying to get my itinerary done for our trip in June!

We are just going to two parks and I have been to WDW many times but this time is my SO 1st trip and my 1st trip with just DD's (all other tirps have been with my mom and dad).... maybe I am just over thinking things.....

OK On Monday June 10 we are going to Animal kingdom open from 8AM  - 8PM .... we have EMH but we have a photo shoot from 8:15am-9:15am in the park.... two locations for the photo shoot... 1st we are going to Asia then over to the tree of life.... we meet for the photo shoot at Harrambe Village drums.....

we have a ADR at 2:15pm at Tusker House.....

BTW we'll eat breakfast in the room and we'll have a QS for dinner...so  where to eat dinner?

so who wants to put my day together for me? LOL

I just don't know what we should do 1st when we are done I am thinking It's a bug life 1st then what? Should I get a FP when we get in the park and for what ride? 

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Def eat at flame tree BBQ if you're doing qs at AK! Best by far in all the parks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Flaming Tree BBQ for dinner.

You said you have been to WDW so I am assuming you know what Bug's Life is about, some children especially small children don't like that show.

I would get fass pass to Kilimanjaro Safaris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RMH Travel~~~Where the Real Magic Happens                         

Planning your perfect trip wheather its your first time or your 100th time, we promise to give you a magical trip.

TOP 10 REASONS TO USE A TRAVEL AGENT blog post

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM

WE went to It's a bug life in Feb and my 5 year old DD loved it! :) 

when I was thinking of how to play out the day I was thinking of getting the FP for the Safaris b4 our photo shoot but then I am not sure if we would have time to walk from the tree of life back to the Safaris.... when we went in Feb we got a FP for the Safaris and we had time to go see the Lion king b4 the time to be at the Safaris... I just don't know if that would work this time lol

angelroberts
by Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 4:11 PM

We will be there on wed. june 12 as well.  I have also been having similar issues with trying to decided what to do first.  Was thinking of everest expedition first since we didnt get to it 2 years ago but since we will doing rider swap, I have been debating on if we should get fast passes for the safari or not and when we is a good time to get a fast pass for kali river rapids, since my DD is finally tall enough. 

What other park and what day are yall also doing?

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:38 PM

we are at wdw june 8 to the 12 we are going to epcot on tue

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN