Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are the latest rumors on Fall 2013 "free dining"?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 6 Replies

Thinking about reserving a vacation in October, but will only go if there is "free dining". The last I heard, they would offer "free dining", but only QS, unless you paid extra.

What have your heard?

by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
awesomemommy2
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they cut it out all together. Or only offered it for a very limited time frame (like sept only). Between the Epcot food and wine and Halloween October isn't that dead of a time any more. We have been going in October since 2006 and every year it gets more crowded.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:17 PM
my thoughts too.

Quoting awesomemommy2:

I wouldn't be surprised if they cut it out all together. Or only offered it for a very limited time frame (like sept only). Between the Epcot food and wine and Halloween October isn't that dead of a time any more. We have been going in October since 2006 and every year it gets more crowded.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Disboards is still saying that Moderate & Deluxe will get an offer of free QS dining, and Value none at all. You can pay to upgrade (it comes out cheaper to upgrade than paying full price still)

patnic
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks everyone for the update.  Crossing my fingers.  

I also just got a "unique offer code" for Universal this fall for 40% off.  So maybe we will do Universal and Legoland instead.  

ctfirsttimemom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 4:13 PM

My travelagent said she wouldn't be surprised if they don't have it this year.  She said they keep hearing rumors of them moving away from free dining.

princesskt
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I agree with you...Only going when there is "free dining"...From the price shopping I have done it seems like the free dining is (one of) the best specials/offers from Disney.

I hope it works out for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)